March 29, 2013
Pheme has been, as luck would have it, quite a golden companion of mine the pas few weeks: I was told how “lovely” Madame looks through the Liebster Lauds and have been awarded a prize for her beguiling versatility… only to enhance the row of esteems bottom right with an extra nomination for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” that Liz back at “The Pragmatic Costumer” found fit to bestow upon yours truly. Somewhere in the higher spheres a providential creature has mysteriously decided on helping me… no reason in sight.
But returning to things rather more mundane, the award’s canonic laws:
Thou shall display the award and link back to the person who nominated you.
Thou shall state 7 facts about yourself.
Thou shall nominate 15 bloggers for the award (in other words, be a philanthropist).
Thou shall notify the winners.
My random 7
1. I’m not far from being a sociopath.
2. The sole literary/ historical character I’ve actually managed to fall in love with is Homer’s Achilles (and yes, prior to Brad Pitt).
3. I’m both a gourmand and a gourmet… currently on diet for a Charlize Theron (or Sissi) figure.
4. If Hannibal Lecter were a real-life character I’d definitely be his disciple… for the sake of psychology.
5. By far the best movie seen this current month was “Carnage”.
6. My e-book “Vicious” is going to be launched next week.
7. Also, on Wednesday, I’m scheduled to pay a visit to a certain royal whose identity I’ll divulge in a future blog-post.
My 15 meritorious nominees
Hail quality blogging!
November 4, 2012
October 6, 2012
Blogging’s not quite the most rewarding thing one could do in one’s own free time since, ok, your posts get easier to a varied international audience and their writing could be done from virtually everywhere, but the feedback’s not always sufficient for infusing a true sense of either motivation or inner satisfaction to the working-bee. I often find myself relinquishing a new subject with thoughts of uselessness preventing me from blogging it here, mainly because I’m not sure it would really interest someone (secondly because I’m congenitally lazy although we’ll not talk about it). Now, whether it’s good or just a shameful insecure act I can’t decide.
That’s where blogging awards intervene and I’m flattered to have been nominated for the “Liebster Lauds”, a nice occasion to designate your favorite fellow bloggers and the sites which usually draw your attention in a solidary attempt to contribute to their development.
Thank you, Liz, the keen owner of the Pragmatic Costumer (a chronicle of period garbs and adornments most vivid and complex you’ll definitely fall in love with) for considering my blog entertaining enough to nominate.
We should have a toast: may we grow and evolve with our work, bla bla, and have some damn great fun!
And, to get over with formalizations: the Liebster Laws…
3. Nominate 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
So, my choice of cracking 5 blogs:
Keep up the good blogging!