Madame’s a Very Inspiring Blogger… apparently
March 29, 2013
Pheme has been, as luck would have it, quite a golden companion of mine the pas few weeks: I was told how “lovely” Madame looks through the Liebster Lauds and have been awarded a prize for her beguiling versatility… only to enhance the row of esteems bottom right with an extra nomination for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” that Liz back at “The Pragmatic Costumer” found fit to bestow upon yours truly. Somewhere in the higher spheres a providential creature has mysteriously decided on helping me… no reason in sight.
But returning to things rather more mundane, the award’s canonic laws:
Thou shall display the award and link back to the person who nominated you.
Thou shall state 7 facts about yourself.
Thou shall nominate 15 bloggers for the award (in other words, be a philanthropist).
Thou shall notify the winners.
My random 7
1. I’m not far from being a sociopath.
2. The sole literary/ historical character I’ve actually managed to fall in love with is Homer’s Achilles (and yes, prior to Brad Pitt).
3. I’m both a gourmand and a gourmet… currently on diet for a Charlize Theron (or Sissi) figure.
4. If Hannibal Lecter were a real-life character I’d definitely be his disciple… for the sake of psychology.
5. By far the best movie seen this current month was “Carnage”.
6. My e-book “Vicious” is going to be launched next week.
7. Also, on Wednesday, I’m scheduled to pay a visit to a certain royal whose identity I’ll divulge in a future blog-post.
My 15 meritorious nominees
Hail quality blogging!