Versatile Blogger Award reaches Madame
March 17, 2013
Back when Madame was a mere beginner in blogging, “Versatile” and the “Kreativ Blogger” distinction were the first she’d ever aspired to. Surely, along the way, the debonair lady of this site acquired a few others she hadn’t previously heard of, like the “Liebster Lauds“, “Lovely Blog” or “Blog of the Year 2012” (forgive the exceeding repetition of the word “blog” which apparently all awards contain…) but never ceased to hope she’ll one day seize those honors initially desired.
Ironically, it is a namesake of mine that bestowed upon Madame the coveted laurels: Patricia Jordan (http://westcoastlivingcanada.com/) , passionate photographer, writer and traveler whom I thank for the esteem.
And now, having passed through the introductions to more pragmatic matters, the VBA rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Include a link to the mother-site: Versatile Blogger.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
(in a perfectly random manner as not the divulge any preference)
- Tiaras and Trianon
- the Pragmatic Costumer
- Empress Chronicles
- Life Takes Lemons
- Saints, Sisters and Sluts
- Team Gloria
- Sifting the Past
- Good Gentlewomen
- Versailles Gossip
- Cafe Royal
- Education of Madame X
- Les Favorites Royale
- Edwardian Promenade
- WTF Art History
7 Things about Myself
- I’m the proud master of a miniature Schnauzer imaginatively called Nyx after the Greek goddess of night… because she’s black.
- I’m a decided bibliophile who also owns 3 over 100 years-old books… and works to increase the number.
- I’ve never genuinely been in love with anything but art… and myself. Save some cursory infatuations.
- My personal verb is “to be“.
- I’m an INTJ of a psychological profile similar to Hannibal Lecter’s.
- I’m a dedicated admirer of all novels Salman Rushdie.
- I’m decisively myself… since everybody else is already taken.